McCormick School of Engineering, Northwestern University
Faculty & Staff Resources
McCormick faculty and staff will find virtually any detail of administrative life at the school cataloged here. Find information on complex topics — tenure appointments, faculty leave policies, or intellectual property information for McCormick faculty — and simpler ones, like ordering business cards or finding places to eat in (and near) Tech and Ford.
A complete listing of McCormick's administrative offices and their functions, deans, and staff members.
- Get computing support from McCormick's Information Technology department.
- Find McCormick-branded presentation templates, guidelines on using the McCormick brand, and the publicity policy for Tech and Ford from McCormick's marketing and communications department.
- Find forms for requesting additional space in McCormick’s facilities and recommending lecturers or adjunct faculty.
- Read up on McCormick and Northwestern policies and procedures on topics including faculty leave of absence, Innovation and New Ventures (intellectual property/technology transfer), faculty conflict of interest, and much more.
- Get important dates from McCormick's advising and registration calendar and information on teaching resources.
McCormick staff members will find materials uniquely tailored to their needs here.
- Find out how to get involved in the McCormick Staff Strategy Steering Committee (MS3C).
- Learn more about the McCormick Staff-Team Appreciation and Recognition (STAR) Leadership Award, and find out how to nominate a McCormick staff member for a STAR Award.
McCormick’s administrative divisions may keep the school running smoothly, but McCormick's dining areas keep its faculty, staff, and students running.
International Program Administrator
McCormick Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs
The McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science
The Technological Institute
2145 Sheridan Road
Evanston, Illinois 60208